Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I'm not going to give any excuses, nobody cares about them.
So in the past little while, my mum's blog has really started to gain momentum, she's almost at 1000 views (it hasn't even been a month yet!)I'll post the link further down. I got my braces a couple of Wednesdays ago, Being Human season 4 started a few weeks back ,and ugh I missed the second episode (so mad!!) Oh and I'm now an Independent Epicure consultant!! Yes, I finally have a source of income :P I should hopefully be getting my starter kit on Tuesday (fingers crossed)
Also, I have been doing some artwork recently, I mean it's for my art class but, I've done some pieces in the past and I'm looking to get some money for them. I'll post some pictures of my work in a later blog.
Finally, today, I took an extremely relaxing bath with some homemade bath salts. Here's the recipe:
1 cup sea salt
1/2 Epsom salt
1 cup Baking soda
10 drops of essential oils (optional)
Food colouring(also optional)
Mix everything together in a glass bowl (so the oils and/or food colouring won't leech into your bowl) If you wish to add some EO's (essential oils) you could mix different oils with each other. We mixed Rosemary, Lavender and Geranium. After, we added some red food colouring and then transfered the bath salt into an empty glass container and put it in the bathroom for quick, easy access. If you want to figure out some more EO mixtures, there are plenty of sites that can help :)
Oh and here's the link, just as I said: foodsymphony1
Enjoy!
-Whyntre
No comments:
Post a Comment