So, last night I made some awesome fish, it was delicious, like even my mum was impressed. To start, you want to take any white fish (I used sole...mmmmmmmmm) some thyme, garlic lemon powder and lemon juice (I would have done without the juice and I would have used fennel...if I could actually find it -____-) Mix it all together, throw it in the oven (or however you want to cook it) and enjoy! Tonight, I did the same thing, impressed mum again (oh snap!)
This time, I made a chile (why do they call it chile if it's hot?) I kinda followed a recipe and I kinda did whatever and it turned out great! If I keep cooking like this I'm gonna find myself cooking every night (noooooooooooo) Anyways, if you guys want more awesome recipes, I suggest heading over to
foodsymphony1. There are some really great, everyday recipes and whatnot there.
That's all for now
-Whyntre
No comments:
Post a Comment