Hey all! Guess what? It's Valentine's Day! *sarcastically woohoo's* It's just another day but, in society it's like a super romantic day and all with the chocolate and the flowers and whatnot, I mean, shouldn't that be a regular treat? Should we really have to wait for today to feel special? Us single people like to call it Singles Awarness Day, makes us feel better :P
This is besides the point. Do some of you know the actor/singer Sam Witwer, like who he is, not personally? If you don't well, he was Starkiller (Galen Marek) in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (great game by the way) and he is in the SyFy version of Being Human (aka the US version, which is also great). The other day I was wondering if he'd want to be a vampire, or would he rather be a jedi, so I asked him on Twitter. To my surprise, he responded, needless to say though, I'm still wondering. Answering a question with another question is never the answer.
This weekend my aunt and uncle are coming down from Edmonton and I'm so excited! They were supposed to come down for Christmas but they got in to a pretty serious collision. Don't worry though, they're both perfectly healthy, unfortunately the other couple weren't so lucky. The girlfriend ended up dying on impact, my prayers have gone out to her family. The thing was, it wasn't either of the drivers' fault, it was the damn snow banks! And I mean, they were out on the highway going relatively fast so neither of them had the time to react.
And finally...I got my first Epicure tasting party booked! I'm so excited, but I'm so nervous too! I need to get products sold and whatnot, need to start making money you know? It's going to be with familiar faces so I really have nothing to worry about, just gotta memorize the catalogue...
That all for now
-Whyntre
-Whyntre
No comments:
Post a Comment