Monday, January 6, 2014

First post!!!

Hey guys, there are probably tons of you who won't read this post but, whatever. Just started my second semester of University, it's my first year. I'm taking an art class and I'm so excited!! I actually already finished my projet, which is due Monday. Speaking of next Monday, season 4 of Being Human starts and I'm excited for that too!! Like you guys have no idea! My grandparents are coming down this weekend, I'm getting braces in a couple of weeks and I'm just so excited for everything. Right now I'm just listening to 'Story of My Life' by my favorite band ever...that's right folks, I'm a Directioner, and a proud one at that! I don't know how often I'll post but it has to be at least once a week, I'll be talking about pretty much anything, something interesting or in the news or, you know, whatever.

That's all for now
   -Whyntre

No comments:

Post a Comment